Post by mskyrocket on Dec 16, 2017 21:49:14 GMT -5
I've written out what I think could be used with Sims 4 assets to mimic this.
1. The homework interaction has a book opening and writing on a table. I guess I could clone that and recolor it to look like a checkbook.
2. The actual check would have to be a created object that can be put in a sims inventory.
3. What I'd have to figure out is how to add the interactions to the checkbook that can set an amount and set a sim to send the check to.
4. I'd have to figure out how to have the check sent and the funds taken out of the family funds.
5. I'd have to figure out how to have the check object appear in the sim's inventory the check was sent to (kind of like when you open a time capsule, the capsule disappears and an object remains, except the checkbook should remain as well).
There is an ATM mod out, I might fidget with that and see how it works. It might help me with this.
If you are having problems seeing the CAPTCHA, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and ensure that you do not have any browser addons or extensions that interfere with the display of the CAPTCHA. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again.