Post by ajOya on Apr 17, 2015 19:48:41 GMT -5
Ahh, the studio, for most of us it's where ideas and creation began. For simmers, it's the software we rely on to start a new creation. How fitting for our very first challenge.
GTW is at it's peak for entrepreneurs around the world. Grab your business owner sim, have the two of you study the floor plan below. Recreate the studio and have it fit your owner's business savvy style. Relating to their choice of career, (of course). Transforming this studio into their ultimate office where they get their paper work and finances completed.
- S4 Participates
- Max. (10) pictures per post
- (2) Entries Allowed
- (1) Picture of your Entrepreneur
- State their career (It can be one not relating to GTW.)
- Tell us where this studio is located. Eg: Foundry Cove, Courtyard Lane, etc. MAP
- A Studio is a very small space. Be Creative! Use wall space & MOO effectively.
- You may NOT add on any additional space to the exterior of the building.
- You May add walls within the interior.
- You May remove walls within the interior.
- You May increase the wall height of the original build.Attention Please:
- In order to qualify for your winnings, your images must be posted in this thread alongside your simblr. We want everyone to come together in a uniform area. This will make it easier on the judges come competition day. (Those of you who have already posted your link. You can just edit that post with your pictures too.) Thank you. ♥
Floor-plan: TEMPLATE OR TRAY FILES
This challenge will be closed: Tuesday May 5th, 2015
Prizes: First & Foremost, Bragging Rights.
Challenge S4S Winner Trophy
Beautiful office clutter from Budgie2Budgie! (Thank you! ♥)
Simbox's Gameboy & Steffor's Ancient Plant ! (Thanks GrilledCheese ♥) - converted with the generous permission of both Simbox & Steffor
Participation Award ("Stack-able" Boxes!) Stacks (10) tiers high.
Thank you Saudade Sims! ♥
OM has announced the winner will also hold the forum title of, "Artist in Residence"! How exciting is THAT.