Post by orangemittens on Nov 28, 2014 17:30:38 GMT -5
- Members who sign up and post on the forums have agreed that they are older than 13 years of age. Any member caught under this age limit will be banned until they reach this age.
- We do not support piracy. Please do not discuss piracy in the forums, do not ask about cracks, warez, or how to convert expansion items for the base game or etc.
- No adult content or directly linking to adult content.
- Please be judicious in what personal information you choose to share here...no "adult" discussion is allowed.
- Do not share invitations to participate in one-on-one personal interactions on Skype or any similar platform. Such invitations will be removed.
- Signatures should be no bigger than 200 pixels tall.
- Custom Smilies must be no larger than 3 lines of text.
- Do not flame, troll, incite fighting, bully or harass any member in any way.
- Spamming is not allowed. Links in your signature or in a post in our links section are welcome as long as they are closely related to sims.
Example: talking about a sims site, fundraiser (charity) or such going on is fine. Telling people about where to buy Gucci handbags for good prices isn't ok.
- Double posting is not allowed except to bump a thread that's not been looked at in a week. If you need to add to your post, use the Edit button.
- No linking to stolen content or pay content. No discussion of or links referring to the alteration or redistribution of Studio.
- Sims 2 and Sims 3 conversions should only be posted here if one of these two conditions are met: 1. the original creator's TOU explicitly states that you're free to convert the item or use it as you please or 2. you contacted that creator and received permission to convert it to Sims 4. Recolors of Sims 2 and Sims 3 conversion items should only be posted here if the person who converted it did so after meeting one of the two above conditions. Please respect the rights of your fellow creators...no one wants their work taken without their permission.
- Posts should be made in English. It doesn't have to be perfect English and we're fine with mistakes in spelling and grammar. If you need a web based Translator Here and Here are two options.
- Please do not use chatspeak, textspeak, leet speak or anything that will make it harder for others speaking English as a second language to understand.
Example: Th15, 15 n0t 0k.
- Please do not use excessively large font for no reason.
- Please do not make your posts overly colorful.
Example: This is fine ... This is not.
- Images in chat are allowed, but please use discretion on your image's size and unless they're relational to Sims 4 Creating, please post images sparingly.
- Links in chat follow the same rules as forum (no adult content, no spam).
- Private messaging in chat is acceptable, but please make sure it's ok with the person you want to PM.
- Asking for one on one help with basic modding and tool errors in the chat is not allowed. If you need help with a creation or Sims 4 Studio errors, please post in the appropriate areas.