Sims 4 Studio Forums Rules - Updated 2/2019 Nov 28, 2014 17:30:38 GMT -5 bakie, fufu508, and 2 more like this
Post by orangemittens on Nov 28, 2014 17:30:38 GMT -5
These forums are a welcoming community for enthusiasts of The Sims 4 tm who enjoy the many ways it can be enhanced and expanded with Sims 4 Studio! (FAQ)
The rules of conduct below are designed to ensure these forums remain a friendly meeting place for discussion, offering each other a helping hand, and sharing knowledge (and the cool custom content in our Creator Studios!) as well as sharing our experiences and enjoyment of Sims 4 Studio and the game.
Introduce Yourself Here! We look forward to your participation, including getting Sims 4 Studio and sharing your creations!
Your participation will unlock access to more areas of this community and the opportunity to influence the evolution of Sims 4 Studio.
- Members who sign up and post on the forums have agreed that they are older than 13 years of age. Any member caught under this age limit will be banned until they reach this age.
- We do not support piracy. Please do not discuss piracy in the forums, do not ask about cracks, warez, or how to convert expansion items for the base game, etc.
- No adult content or directly linking to adult content.
- No offering payment to other members of the forum for tutorials, content, or anything else. This rule is to keep everyone safe.
- This site supports creators. We're fans of the Sims 4 game and recognize the effort that goes into creating the mods and custom content for the game. As such we do not allow posts encouraging people to take the creations of others against their wishes. This is also not the appropriate site to debate issues surrounding the sharing of content against the will of the creator. Posts of this nature will be removed.
- Please be judicious in what personal information you choose to share here...no "adult" discussion is allowed.
- Do not share invitations to participate in one-on-one personal interactions on Skype or any similar platform. Such invitations will be removed.
- Do not abuse the PM system. If someone asks you to stop PM'ing them, stop. If someone is harrassing you through the PM system, please let me know. Those who abuse the PM system will have their forum account deleted, their IP banned, or both.
- Signatures should be no bigger than 200 pixels tall.
- Custom Smilies must be no larger than 3 lines of text.
- Do not flame, troll, incite fighting, bully or harass any member in any way.
- Do not troll-post in any way. This means you should not post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages (including images/videos/other material) that disrupt normal on-topic discussions. Staff members will remove such posts. Persistent trolling behavior will result in removal of your account, banning of your IP, or both.
- Spamming is not allowed. Links in your signature or in a post in our links section are welcome as long as they are closely related to sims.
Example: talking about a sims site, fundraiser (charity) or such going on is fine. Telling people about where to buy Gucci handbags for good prices isn't ok.
- Double posting is not allowed except to bump a thread that's not been looked at in a week. If you need to add to your post, use the Edit button.
- No linking to stolen content or pay content. No discussion of or links referring to the alteration or redistribution of Studio.
- Sims 2 and Sims 3 conversions should only be posted here if one of these two conditions are met: 1. the original creator's TOU explicitly states that you're free to convert the item or use it as you please or 2. you contacted that creator and received permission to convert it to Sims 4. Recolors of Sims 2 and Sims 3 conversion items should only be posted here if the person who converted it did so after meeting one of the two above conditions. Please respect the rights of your fellow creators...no one wants their work taken without their permission.
- Posts should be made in English. It doesn't have to be perfect English and we're fine with mistakes in spelling and grammar. If you need a web based Translator Here and Here are two options.
- Posts commenting on the grammar and language mistakes of others, or otherwise highlighting such mistakes, are not acceptable and will be removed. We do not need or want the grammar police at Studio Forums.
- Please do not use chatspeak, textspeak, leet speak or anything that will make it harder for others speaking English as a second language to understand.
Example: Th15, 15 n0t 0k.
- Please do not use an excessively large font for no reason. Please do not type posts or post titles in all capital letters because doing so indicates that you are shouting.
- Please do not make your posts overly colorful.
Example: This is fine ... This is not.