First of all I want to send Andrew a HUGE thank you for the Pose Player, it works like charm!
I have been Simming for many many years and this is the first time I've ever used anything like this. I have been playing with the pose player all day, I've watched videos, and I have worked out how to set the poses and use them both in game and in CAS. I just can't work out how to use the 'sitting' pose in game.
Please could you give me a title to Google on how to do this or a link? My search has come up with zip, I would really appreciate your help.
Post by sweetsorrowsims on May 3, 2017 15:36:45 GMT -5
Lorry for a sitting pose you usually put the teleporter statue in the middle of the chair and then teleport the sim you want to place there and then you can select that sim and use the pose player. Andrews Studio has the updated version of the Teleporter Statue.
I just started playing again and am trying to update pose player, but I can't find the link to the download. Is it hosted somewhere else? The baidu link is broken and the link above tells me I don't have permission to access the post.
You will need to make sure that script mods are enabled for your game. You can do that from your in-game settings.
1. Download the Pose Player mod and extract the two files inside the .zip. Place both files into your Sims 4 Mods folder as shown below. You can also put custom poses into your Mods folder if you would like them to be played in the game.
2. Start the game up and click on your Sim as you usually would when you want to tell them to do something. You will notice a new choice appears in the menu of actions. Select Pose By Name.
Note: the sim must be standing or they will not pose with the animation you choose.
3. You need to enter a clip name into the box that pops up. There is a list of all the EA clips posted in the same download as the Pose Player itself. You can highlight a clip name on the list, copy it, and paste it into the pop up box in the game.
4. This is what the box will look like. Once you've entered a clip (pose) name click the check button.
5. Your Sim will start performing the pose.
6. If you want you can click on any other Sim, even Sims that aren't the active Sim, and tell them to pose too. They can perform a different pose than the active Sim is performing or they can perform the same one.
7. When you want the Sim to stop performing a pose click them again and select Stop Posing from the menu.
8. If you want your Sim to perform a custom default override pose you need to type in the name of whichever EA pose the custom pose overwrites.
Here is a list of the CAS trait animations for playing custom poses that you have downloaded for CAS: a_CAS_trait_active_x a_CAS_trait_artLover_x a_CAS_trait_bro_x a_CAS_trait_cheerful_laughWaveOff_x a_CAS_trait_clumsy_x a_CAS_trait_commitmentIssues_x a_CAS_trait_confident_headTilt_x a_CAS_trait_creative_x a_CAS_trait_deepThinking_x a_CAS_trait_evil_x a_CAS_trait_familyOriented_x a_CAS_trait_foodie_x a_CAS_trait_geek_x a_CAS_trait_gloomy_x a_CAS_trait_goofBall_x a_CAS_trait_heelClick_x a_CAS_trait_hotHeaded_x a_CAS_trait_idle_01_x a_CAS_trait_idle_02_x a_CAS_trait_idle_lookAround_x a_CAS_trait_insane_x a_CAS_trait_lazy_x a_CAS_trait_loner_x a_CAS_trait_lovesOutdoors_x a_CAS_trait_materialistic_x a_CAS_trait_mean_x a_CAS_trait_musicLover_x a_CAS_trait_neat_x a_CAS_trait_nevernude_x a_CAS_trait_romantic_f_hand2Heart_x a_CAS_trait_romantic_f_strikePose_x a_CAS_trait_romantic_m_cockHeadAndSway_x a_CAS_trait_slob_x a_CAS_trait_snob_x
Post by orangemittens on Jun 12, 2017 21:45:44 GMT -5
That is a download site. The thread also has a Baidu link which you can use.
Please help other creators find Sims 4 Studio and receive the help you received by mentioning Sims 4 Studio with your downloads :)
Please do not PM me with meshing questions. Post in the Creator Help forum and I will answer you there.
i downloaded the latest version of the pose player and all game options are correct when trying to use the mod; script mods are enabled; but every time i click on my sim to give them a pose none of the pose player options are showing up. at the startup of the game its even showing that the pose player is a script mod and that its there, i have a MacBook pro laptop. i don't know if thats the issue but its not popping up, please please help me.
If you are having problems seeing the CAPTCHA, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and ensure that you do not have any browser addons or extensions that interfere with the display of the CAPTCHA. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again.