Hi everyone! There is something in default EA’s toddler model for Sims 4 Studio that has been bugging me for a while, and it’s the fact that toddler didn’t have ears. So I decided to make a .package with custom model. It can be used for previewing content and in any way that you would use default Studio model. As of now I have only one skintone, but I consider making one more model with dark skintone and different face.
1. It has ears! So CC makers will be able to make earrings fitted to actual ears.
2. Custom skintone (made from EA’s skintone). * Custom means different from current default Studio skintone.
3. It’s rigged, meaning that extracted model has all joints and weights in place so it can be used for creating poses with facial expressions.
4. It can be safely used for creating new hair. I made sure that shape of the head is the same as original.
5. It has cute eyelashes (added them just for a touch of cuteness).
How to use:
Put .package in your C:\Users\[user name]\Documents\Sims 4 Studio\Mods and restart Studio. Note, DO NOT put in your game Mods folder, it doesn't belong there. If you have custom skintone .package made by Brujah, make sure that you delete toddler texture from that .package if you want to see skintone from this .package. If you don't have any custom skintones for Studio toddler model then you don't need to do anything. Just download file and place in above mentioned folder.
Do not re-upload anywhere. This file made exclusively for use as a model for Sims 4 Studio, it has no other purpose.
Since it's poseable and you feel like making a render, feel free to do this just don't claim as your own model.
Credits: Sims 4 Studio and samanthagump for testing this file for me.
If you are having problems seeing the CAPTCHA, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and ensure that you do not have any browser addons or extensions that interfere with the display of the CAPTCHA. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again.