I was checking all my CAS CC to make sure that none was broken after the last update and I realized something with my spa uniform recolors (wip picture here). It works just fine, as in the sim can wear it and nothing looks out of place, however it replaces the original- The original swatches just vanished. Ironically, if the sim goes to the spa everyone is using the original with no problem... The recolors are supposed to be just extra swatches for the original and that's how it worked before. I tried to redo them, but it still happens.
The last update for AMD drivers didn't fix everything for everyone. I had to update my drivers and since then I was unable to use Sims4Studio (I was able to open it and do almost anything that wasn't open packages/objects), but I got it fixed. Probably the troubleshooting page helps some people, but in case it doesn't there's what I did to fix it for myself:
- Download "AMD Radeon Settings" if you didn't yet and make sure you have the last version (if not, then update it). - Go to "System"
- Once there go to "Interchangeable Graphics" (or something like that), look for S4Studio.exe and click on it.
- Here you will have three options, choose "Energy saving". - Open Sims4Studio (on AMD Radeon Settings, the .exe should be back to 'Not assigned' but don't worry) and now it should work just fine! It didn't crash again for me, and it fixed some lag I had while all the objects were loading aswell.
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2018 9:51:10 GMT -5 by Flertzia
• From teen to elder (Rinto and Lenka will be included on another pack, with a version of Rin and Len for kids or the closest thing). • Not allowed for randoms and restricted for opposite gender and frame. • 3 swatches. • Simlish text although it's so small that can't be read. • Base game compatible. • The direct download is for all files together. If you want just one of the numbers: - 01 Hatsune Miku/Mikuo: Simfileshare - 02 Kagamine "twins": Simfileshare - 03 Megurine Luka/Luki: Simfileshare
╚> T.O.U. <╝
• Feel free to add the tattoo when distributing your sim, but remember to credit. A link back is appreciated.
╚> Credits <╝
• Simlish font by SIMale. #vocaloid #tattoo #adults #tattoo pack
Last Edit: Feb 21, 2018 17:36:54 GMT -5 by Flertzia
hi a long shot i know , but is there a program or something simular to when the sims 3 where you can see what is what for custom content and be able to delete it , .. i think i have way too many now and want a clear out but i dont want to delete the wrong one , as there are some that i cant get anymore and im not sure of what packages they are , i have thousands of downloads and just wondered if there is a way around this please
thanks in advance
is this the right place fro this ? sorry if its not let me know and i can delete
That option is already on Sims4Studio! To see what is what and delete the unwanted CC in a quick way, you can just click "My CC" on Sims4Studio and you will see here all the CC. You will see a "Delete package" or "Delete file" button (I can't remember- maybe it's just "delete"), with that you can quickly delete the unwanted .packages really quick. Other options is check them individually and delete the package manually, but that's slower and if you have too many it can be confusing too.
Sorrynotsorry, I was excited with the next day so I had to do it already.
DAY 15: Same Style I have dark brown hair and black eyes- But I keep dying my hair pink/fuchsia and I use almost daily colored contact lenses (I keep buying them for my cosplays and I feel it's a waste of money to wear them just once so I just reuse them whenever lmao). Ironically I hate wearing makeup... So 0 makeup for the sim with my same style.
DAY 14: Favorite Celebrity I don't really have one so...
Here- Enjoy a virtual idol (in Japan considered a "hologram celebrity").
About the sim: She is sooooooo glitchy... But that was the only set I could find for her. She is a teen since her personification is supposed to have 15/16 years old (but we know teens in the sims 4 look like adults). I tried to edit the image to hide some of the most obvious glitches, but I'm sorry if there are still some visible. I seriously tried.
Credits: Hatsune Miku set (Outfit, hair, headphones, eyes, tattoo): WinglySimmer and Lunenore 3D Eyelashes: Kijiko Skin overlay: (have to check ingame-- hard to see in s4s) Nails: Pralinesims Lipstick: MYOBI Eyeshadow: S-club Eyeliner: Suzue
Last Edit: Feb 20, 2018 9:41:46 GMT -5 by Flertzia
If you are having problems seeing the CAPTCHA, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and ensure that you do not have any browser addons or extensions that interfere with the display of the CAPTCHA. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again.