Hello I have been working at the smoking mod and I have improved the animation adding a lighter plus more effects. Now sims can smoke from the inventory or from the world i just the replace the cigarrete object by an ash tray and now sims also can smoke at surfaces or seated. Also the expending machine is included. The addiction system may be implemented with Basemental help in version 4.
Here is a video with the new changes.
#necrodog #object #animated #smoking mod #cigar #cigarrette
Functional tobbaco expending machine aka Smoking MOD v2
Mini fix 7-10-2017
Hello some people are reporting that the unconfortable buff was persistent even if sim smokes another cigar so i have locked the unconfortable buff and leave only the happy buff. Please redownload. Thanks n_n
Hello i take your suggestions and i have improved the smoking mod. I create a tobbacco expending machine and going to thanks icemunmun for this because i use some of the code of her candy dispenser with permision. Thanks ice!!
This machine expends single cigarretes and cigars and packages of cigars and cigarretes. I also made a functional cigar and update the cigarrete with more buffs and can be put in inventory via the normal way or livedrag, after some time of not smoking an unconfortable buff appear for more tobbacco. so you need to replace the old cigarrete with this new version.
The machine is located at
Function–>decorative sculpts and cost 100
The single cigar, cigarrete and packages can be found on the same location and can be purchased via the expending machine or in buy mode and cost
package of cigarretes 10
package of cigars 20
The packages can be opened and then 20 cigars or cigarretes appears in your sim inventory.
Also im in touch with Basemental so he is going to help me to create an addiction buffs to this mod and im going to help him to add the smoke effects to his drugs mod (smoke weed). So expect version 3 later.
Hope you enjoy this update n_n#necrodog #object #animated #smoking mod #cigar #cigarrette
Last Edit: Oct 7, 2017 11:05:03 GMT -5 by necrodog
Hello i have finished this colaboration cc with Ice God 64 from MTS of version 4 of the HD feet. Its a default replacement just take out the shoes and they will appear . For all ages! Have fun ! n_n Thanks to Ice God 64 for the colaboration development of this version. Warning feet are high poly. (2442 faces)#necrodog #clothing #shoes #default replacement
Hello lexus20 I have view your fisrt package and i fixed it. The step i did were the ones brujah points plus others.
1.I delete your bones except transformBone one and make two new _bind_rotate and _bind_rotatebase bones at the rig/slot editor at studio.
2. in the rig/slot editor i put transformBone as parent bone for these two new bones.
3. At the warehouse in the rig section i put orientation as Identity for the two new bones just put "Identity" where 0,0,0,0 appears at Orientation part.
4. Now in Model and each Model_Lod i Put the new bones in the bones section at phong , but you need to reference these new bones in the BindPoseBone at resorce part there just scroll until find it..
5. in the BindPoseBones put the bones hash ofyour bones and in InverseBindPose put "Identity" there, later there will be a step where studio will update this matrix.
6 Return to rig/slot editor in studio and update the _bind_rotate bone position where the fan blades are.
7. Go to tools-->modding---> renumber rig and slot and also Sync rig changes to slot. This will update the bone location, renumber the rig and update the BinPoseBone matrix.
8. export your new mesh and weight correctly the bones, reimport.
9. create a new clip pack and export a blank male or female clip. append the exported fan with the rig and create the on / off clips, delete the male rig just leave the fan rig and save.
10. import your new animated fan into a new clippack, reference the clips in the ASm, and put in TS40:anim_fan_fast and TS40:anim_fan_off the 02d5df13:80000000:1D22A858D75C010F id instead off 02d5df13:00000000:1D22A858D75C010F.
11. in each clip and clip header of your posepack clips, rename the actor to tablefan instead of X and put tablefan in Explicitnamespaces and delete all the events and slot assigment.
12.Put the clips and the fixed package in your mods folder, test and enjoy
Hello I have finished this animated toy train. It only moves, it gives nothing to the sims. I used andrew's grandfather clock iteractions as a base for the animation iteraction, so credit goes to him. Its located at
Function--->Kids-->Toys and cost 150
Here is a video of the animation. I hope you enjoy this toy.
#necrodog #object #animated #toy train
Last Edit: Sept 13, 2017 14:44:48 GMT -5 by necrodog
Hello. i have finished this object is a functional animated ceiling fan light. It lights as a a normal lamp and moves as a fan. Hope all you like. I have used andrew’s grandfather clock iteraction as a base for the animation. Im waiting his permission, if not i will delete this.
If you are having problems seeing the CAPTCHA, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and ensure that you do not have any browser addons or extensions that interfere with the display of the CAPTCHA. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again.