Post by indiaskapie on Jan 2, 2018 15:39:46 GMT -5
There are still problems with the texture of this creation, but I'm not really going to work on it anymore since I haven't worked on this for a while, so if anyone wants to fix it, feel free. Anyway, it's a Hogwarts uniform for kids #HarryPotter #hp #hogwarts #uniform #school
krissy it could be that one of the needs bars is hidden. cats and dogs have 7 needs bars while the screen only fits 6. my dog was anxious while all the visible bars were full. little did i know bowel was separate from bladder and hidden by the bathe bar. bathe and bowel seems to be the only bars that get hidden and swap between each other on occasion. make sure the hidden need is taken care of as well.
Could also be that they need a vet visit. Make sure one of your sims asks What's Wrong to find out for sure.
Hmm... I'm getting that as well, but that's not a train smash. Love the mod though! THANKS GUYS!
The weird things I'm getting are:
1. Most of the strings say Rock Group Small 01 - which is a weird motive for a cat to be anxious about :P
2. No icon for the Bowels need
3. Is more of a wish than a bug... Pets can currently select human aspirations, but it would make more sense to have pet specific aspirations or some extra pet ones. Maybe? Please.
Post by indiaskapie on May 23, 2017 14:08:34 GMT -5
Feyona , orangemittens is right. I now realise why the correct cut numbers are important. orangemittens , don't slot rays also have to do with accessory positions, such as necklaces and armbands? That's what I gathered from this exercise too.
The Reader's Digest version is basically, your cut numbers in blender are important because they correspond to slot rays.
I was frankenmeshing though, so I didn't really have something to go off of.
My steps were: 1. Checking which cut numbers were assigned in blender
2. Going to studio and checking which slot rays were assigned to which geometry
3. Making sure these slots lined up with the actual geometry that they're meant to line up with. For example, in the above picture, it says R_outShortSleeve so obviously, whatever geometry this slot ray is assigned to needs to include where short sleeves would normally be on a garment (the right sleeve in this case).
And this geometry would need the most slot rays, since it obviously encompasses all of the below parts:
So basically, if this geometry (which is a neck part):
Gives me this:
I know I need to switch cut numbers in blender. So I look here:
The cut number is "0007" so I know that THIS geometry (the full body mesh) needs to be cut number "0007"
Post by indiaskapie on May 21, 2017 15:40:03 GMT -5
Has anybody come across the issue of a Sim's arm crossing when creating a full body mesh? I'm thinking it has something to do with vertice groups, but I can't find the problem! Currently, it looks like this in the game:
Everything scales great, and the animations work when selecting traits, so I'm a little stuck here.
If you are having problems seeing the CAPTCHA, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and ensure that you do not have any browser addons or extensions that interfere with the display of the CAPTCHA. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again.