a boy named 🕺🕺🕺it's wannabemarysue🕺🕺🕺 May 19, 2018 1:38:25 GMT -5
Post by wannabemarysue on May 19, 2018 1:38:25 GMT -5
Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls to The Sims 4 Conversion
View on Tumblr
View on Tumblr
I’ve never played this game before, I just found this character browsing the Models Resource, and wanted this item in the Sims 4. It’s worn by a gijinka (humanization) of a Sega Dreamcast. Here’s what the character it comes from looks like. It has no specific branding on it, so you could use it generically. Although I have also added a bunch of swatches featuring Sonic The Hedgehog characters, so.
- Find it in Hats! Subcategory: Brimless.
- All genders and fashion choices.
- Everyday, Party.
- All occult.
- Two items in CAS, the difference is how far they hover off the skull. Check the GIF at the bottom of this post. Only the first LOD is different, Some hairs will even clip with version 2, but most do work.
- Each has 2 colours, light blue and grey. These come in 5 variants each, blank screens and screens displaying various Sonic the Hedgehog characters, for a total of 10 swatches.
- Disabled for random.
- All LODs, with a very performance friendly polycount.
LOD 0: 213 verts, 422 polys.
LOD 1: 152 verts, 300 polys.
LOD 2: 102 verts, 200 polys.
LOD 3: 52 verts, 100 polys.
Known ‘issue’: The item uses the same texture on both sides. Meaning the buttons and screen are visible from behind as well as in front. I could use a higher resolution texture this way, and do not think the effect is noticeable. So I decided not to fix this.
Thanks to the VG resource.
Dreamcast 3D model ripped by Hayden and Random Talking Bush.
Sonic Adventure 2 VMU sprites ripped by Zin.
#head #hat #scifi #futurisic #alien #dreamcast #Sonic #Sonic The Hedgehog #Sega