Post by bichniki on Jun 12, 2020 7:45:08 GMT -5
Just a small mod that allows you to buy eco upgrade parts on the computer like you would for any other upgrade parts.
Post by bichniki on Jul 29, 2021 5:59:32 GMT -5
You can now purchase both the eco and the livestock upgrade parts from you computer under "order" --> "upgrade parts".
Requires both the eco and cottage living expansions.
Post by bichniki on Nov 9, 2022 8:09:53 GMT -5
Update 2 (10/04/2023):
Added several special dryad abilities to be discovered in game in addition to the Dryad Pulse. I took inspiration from Spinning Plumbob's FairiesVsWitches mod
and I thank him for giving me permission to publish this updated version.
- Added a pie menu with the power.
- buff no longer visible
- added an effect on plantsim (small leaves surrounding dryads)
- The mod is now compatible with mods that override the tuning file trait_PlantSim. It now replaces buff_trait_plantsim.
- A new version (B): When turning into dryads (aka plantsim), sims' skin no longer turns green and their hairstyle doesn't change. If you chose this version, know that it overrides the buff_PlantSims_MainBuff_Visible_NPC tuning, making it no longer compatible with mods that modify the same asset.
- Adding Dryads to roam Sylvan Glade who will allow you to discover some lore about dryads.
- If asked, I can release other versions to make it compatible with other plantsim overhauls, or for other types of appearance overrides.
This mod replaces every mention of Plantsims by Dryads and also gives them new special abilities, all plant related, to be discovered in game.
Please download Spinning Plumbob's FairiesVsWitches
and put SP_FvW_Animations.package
along with the content of the folder named SpinningPlumbob_FvW_Objects
in your Mods folder. There is no way around it as I do not know yet how to make animations required for some of the dryad abilities.
- This mod is meant to be used in conjunction with Ilex's plantsim overhaul mod
but changes need to be made to use both his and my mods. You will need to open his package using Sims 4 Studio and delete buff_trait_plantsim
- I also recommend using mods that add interaction to plantsims. Triplis
' or Srlsly
's mods are both interesting. I advise you to open each mod using S4S to modify their string resource to replace mentions of plantsim by dryads for some coherence. For Srlsy's PlantSim Lives
, you will need to delete the buff_PlantSims_MainBuff_Visible_NPC
tuning to make it compatible.
Choose one of the two files. Version A keeps the plantsim green hair and skin while Version B keeps your sim appearance the same as before transformation. If you chose the latter, know that it overrides the buff_PlantSims_MainBuff_Visible_NPC tuning, making it no longer compatible with mods that modify the same asset.
I'm open to suggestions for addons or alternative versions of my mod
If there are some errors, please forgive me, I'm still a newbie.
#plantsim #goldenpulse #occult #newabilities
Post by bichniki on Mar 23, 2023 8:15:25 GMT -5
Just a small mod for the release of Growing together. This time, it allows you to invite ghosts to stayovers, which was not possible before. I ran into the issue when I found myself unable to invite the ghostly mother of my sim. I fixed this and it is proving very useful when asked for help as their needs do not decrease over time. Hope you find it useful as well.
#ghost #growingtogether #stayover