After a week of struggling I gave up trying to remesh the VFX so the fish all have different models with koi colors.
My goal was to create a koi pond with all different varieties of koi, rather than use an existing mod where all the koi look the same.
- Can publish builds to the gallery without having to delete the Fishingspots. They will just revert to the common fishingspot signs. You will have to remove the mod from your folder in order to publish unmodded, but
- looks pretty
- fishingspot sign looks super stealthy, but can still be used to fish.
- Can put koi in bowls and aquariums
- Can find the koi fishingspot in outdoor activities without having to use showhiddenobjects
- Even though I changed the icons in the package, the icons are still the ordinary game icons when opening an aquarium
- It changes All koi/catfish/tilapia in the world, not just the ones in your pond
- fishingspot signs still cast a shadow (I'd fix but im lazy)
- they look like koi in color only
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2020 22:46:24 GMT -5 by shiredded
If you are having problems seeing the CAPTCHA, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and ensure that you do not have any browser addons or extensions that interfere with the display of the CAPTCHA. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again.