(Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, I tried to find the most appropriate section for this thread)
After patching my game I have noticed that several of my custom beards appear to have deformed, I'm not sure if this has been reported so I'm sorry if you have had numerous posts about it. I ran the latest batch fix with Sims 4 Studio 184.108.40.206 and it seemed to fix other issues with my custom content except for beards.
I tried to look for a solution on other forums I came across, there were several posts with similar issues but no way to fix it. So it was suggested that I post here. If you need me to upload the files let me know, though it appears to that this issue has affected all of my custom beards with the exception of two. Thanks!
EDIT: I attempted to clone a BG beard and replace the mesh with the custom one but the problem still exists.
If you are having problems seeing the CAPTCHA, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and ensure that you do not have any browser addons or extensions that interfere with the display of the CAPTCHA. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again.