I'm not sure what the problem is with this item. S4S updated and the problem began. Previous items are not affected. Textures are made in Substance Painter. Item rendered in Blender. Mux switch is off. Hardware Rendering Disabled. Any help would be appreciated.
ah, its just uv_0. You should not join an original maxis mesh with a custom one, this accomplishes nothing.
- Delete uv_0 and uv_1; - rename map1 to uv_0; - unrelated to the problem, but you need to actually assign the object to transformbone. Select this object, switch to Edit mode, select everything with A, click on Assign
- find a similar maxis item, clone it, export the blend. In the scene there will be an object, one or two shadows, possibly more objects ( for glass, for example );
- append/import/make your object, select it, rename uv map to uv_0. This does not happen when you join meshes;
- ignore uv_1, objects have the same uv_0 and uv_1 maps;
- in most cases the original object will have one or multiple vertex groups. You need to double-click on it to rename, Ctrl C to copy the name ( usually transformBone ), then create a new vertex group on your mesh, paste the name. If there is only one vertex group, switch to edit mode, select everything with A, and assign the whole mesh to it. This is the part that does not happen when you join meshes;
- give the mesh the same cut number;
- you may need to adjust uv_0 if it was not square or rectangular;
- you may also need to vertex paint the mesh if it needs to light up;
- you may need to adjust the meshgroups of shadow underneath the object in edit mode;
- delete the reference, save
PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES OF CREATOR HELP:
• describe your problem and provide a picture of it (if possible);
• provide download link(s) to .package and .blend files.
If you have a Gmail acc, you can host all of the above on Google Drive
If you are having problems seeing the CAPTCHA, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and ensure that you do not have any browser addons or extensions that interfere with the display of the CAPTCHA. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again.