Post by panthergirlsim on Apr 23, 2018 22:45:59 GMT -5
Hi please help, I have tried this about 4 times and it's not working. I'm a new struggling creator. so I'm posting a series of 7 pictures with explanations so someone can let me know what step I'm messing up at. Please explain what am I doing wrong.
1. The first picture starts at step 5 after I append:
2. This picture is after I do the join. I joined the two s4studio meshes
3. PGS_FirstTopMesh is my MD mesh. The next picture is after step 6 when I renamed the uv and added uv_1.
4. This is where I did the data transfer at step 7
5. This is after the Data transfer in step 7
6. This is still step 7 after I click on the MD Mesh and uv_1, go into edit mode and the mesh does not appear on the left pane as you see in the picture. What did I do wrong?
7. Here I show where I click the icons in step 8 and the uv does not show, did I select the wrong file?
i don't understand. let me start over: when you open any version of blender over 2.77, immediately go to where your uv map is listed. it should be named uv_0. if you have any more maps other than uv_0 delete them. create a new uv and do not rename it from UVMap. append your reference mesh and join any pieces of it together. then go to your mesh and select the data transfer modifier and do the data transfer. after that you can rename your map to uv_1
If you are having problems seeing the CAPTCHA, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and ensure that you do not have any browser addons or extensions that interfere with the display of the CAPTCHA. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again.