Dipper's House of Mods Jan 30, 2017 13:05:38 GMT -5 orangemittens, JPCopeSIMs, and 2 more like this
Post by jerrycnh on Jan 30, 2017 13:05:38 GMT -5
Dipper's Child Vampire Overhaul Mod
Version 0.7 Alpha
Are you tired of little vampires who don't feel like little vampires? Toss on this mod and they'll be the same foul
Comments and likes are always appreciated, but if you're willing to give more detailed feedback, I keep a chat thread here for it!
- Released 1/30/17 (Figures I'd crack it right after releasing 0.5.2)
- Vampire Children can now feed on the living. Tastes like chicken!
- Human Children, conversely, can now be victims of vampire bites. It looks particularly gruesome when an adult vampire feeds on one, because where they'd normally grab an adult victim's waist, instead they wind up wringing the kid's neck.
- Vampire children can turn others into vampires, and human children can be turned.
- Vampire children can now practice Dark Meditation.
- Vampire children can drink cocktails of sun resistance, as well as the vampire cure. Hey, it may be alcoholic, but it's also life and (un)death.
- Fake vampire wannabes now come in all ages from Child through Adult.
- Vampire children can now get vampire-related whims.
- Known Issues: As Below.
- Initial Release (1/30/17)
- Vampire Children now have the following vampire characteristics:
- Vulnerability to Sunlight (including ability to die by sunlight exposure)
- Hunger, Bladder and Energy Needs Removed
- Thirst Need Added
- Vampire Energy Bar Added
- Need to Drink Plasma in order to Replenish Thirst
- Child and Teen Vampires no longer age up naturally. Eternal life is a bummer that way.
- Child Vampires can now sleep in coffins to replenish Vampire Energy.
- Child Vampires can now drink plasma packs and eat plasma fruit to restore Thirst.
- All NPC Vampire Archetypes can now appear at any age from child through elder.
- Toddler vampires who age up to Child will receive the bat form power upon aging, in the same way that child vampires used to get the bat form when aging to Teen.
- Known Issues:
- As is often the case when child sims do adultish things, their legs have a tendency to stretch out really long.
- Currently vampire children do not have an XP bar, nor can they purchase powers or weaknesses. However, any vampire XP earned will be available if they should age up to Teen.
- Vampire children cannot feed on the living. (Fixed 0.7)
- Created vampire children do not get the bat form.
- Vampire children cannot use Dark Meditation, or most other vampire interface options. They can request training from more experienced vampires: I have no idea what happens when they do, haven't playtested that far yet. (Fixed 0.7)
- Child Vampires do not currently have a Dark Form.
Hope you enjoy!