Sometimes you just don't want an EA object cluttering up your catalog. This tutorial will show you how to make it go away. This tutorial will use the Simplicity Dining Table as the example. The same method can be used to hide a custom content object or object swatch that you don't want showing in the catalog.
What you will need
Sims 4 Studio
1. Open Studio and select Object Override.
2. Click the Object button.
Alternatively, if your object is a custom content object, open the .package using the My Projects button and jump ahead to step 4.
3. Select the item you wish to delete from your catalog and click the Next button. Name and save the .package.
4. Click the Warehouse tab.
5. Click the Type box in the upper right to sort the resources by type. Click on the first Object Catalog line.
6. Scroll down to the Common section and change the number in the DevCategoryFlags line so that it is 00000081. Repeat for each Object Catalog line.
If your item is a custom content object save the .package and test it in the game.
If you're hiding an EA object continue to step 7.
7. Delete the other resources in the .package.
8. When you're done it should have only the Object Catalog resources on the list. Click the Save button.
Check in the game. It will not show up in the catalog and it will not appear in a search.